- Rupert Graves ships Mystrade
- Martin Freeman knows and understands what “Red Pants Monday” is, and it slightly disturbs him.
- Mark Gatiss’ theory on how Sherlock survived: he drank a Red Bull.
- Steven Moffat wrote the infamous “date” scene in Angelo’s. Gatiss took one look at it, and said “people are going to never stop talking about this”
- For Richard Brook, Andrew Scott channeled a giraffe.
- They’re considering doing a panel for SDCC
I could go into so much more detail, but I just wanted highlight some of my favorite laugh-out-loud or squeal moments
It was a really great night
Matt and Steven discuss “A Town Called Mercy” in the Doctor Who in the U.S. special.
Or, you might just want to avoid the Internet for the next five weeks. Make that three months. We need recovery time.
Steven Moffat discusses Daleks past and present.
In this new video, Doctor Who’s head writer and Executive Producer, Steven Moffat, discusses the Daleks, talking about their weaknesses and how he wanted to make them scarier than ever in their new adventure.
Here is the Poster Art for Doctor Who Series 7, Episode 1: Asylum of the Daleks.
When Steven said that each episode would feel like a mini movie, he wasn’t kidding.