Great Moments from “The Game is On”
- Rupert Graves ships Mystrade
- Martin Freeman knows and understands what “Red Pants Monday” is, and it slightly disturbs him.
- Mark Gatiss’ theory on how Sherlock survived: he drank a Red Bull.
- Steven Moffat wrote the infamous “date” scene in Angelo’s. Gatiss took one look at it, and said “people are going to never stop talking about this”
- For Richard Brook, Andrew Scott channeled a giraffe.
- They’re considering doing a panel for SDCC
I could go into so much more detail, but I just wanted highlight some of my favorite laugh-out-loud or squeal moments
It was a really great night
"For a small child, getting through an entire episode of Doctor Who was a badge of honor. It was notoriously frightening, it was terrifying, and to able to say “I watched the whole thing, I didn’t go behind the sofa once” was a thing you boasted of in school."
Arthur: We do spend all of our time together. We've got to the point where we can't really have conversations with the three of us...
Matt: It's just noises.
Arthur: Just noises.
Matt: Just noises and silly phrases.
Moffat: We like to call them episodes.