All 8 Harry Potter movies - Just the Spells
Heeeere at long last are the first of the Harry Potter blends. More characters will happen, don’t worry. This is only the beginning.
- Harry Potter: Treacle tarts, Pumpkin Juice and deep, warming spice. Boyish, yet brave, resourceful, and powerful. [pumpkin spice, caramel, masala chai]
- Ronald Weasley: Burning with passion, love and energy, this blend will effectively warm you whenever you need it. A little might go a long way, but still good to always have around. [masala chai, ginger, almond]
- Hermione Granger: Sweet, bright, vibrant notes, with just a lingering smell of parchment and ink. [ceylon sonata, pu erh dante, caramel]
- Severus Snape: Seemingly bitter and severe, this blend is actually quite smooth, with herbal, grassy notes. [white monkey, pu erh dante, yerba mate]
- Remus Lupin: Smooth, dreamy, moonlit Earl Grey. The earthy, dusty smell of the Forbidden Forest. Chocolate to speed recovery. Best served the night after the full moon. [earl grey moonlight, pu erh dante, chocolate chai]
- Sirius Black: Powerful and playful, with bright notes of lemon and ginger, rounded out with strong, smooth Assam. [assam melody, oriental spice, lemon grass]
- James Potter: Refreshingly bright, youthful, and good natured, but with just a bit of a bite lingering beneath the surface. [irish breakfast, candy apple, gingerbread]
- Peter Pettigrew: Damp earth, musty corners, and slightly bitter. Oft overlooked flavors that may take you by surprise. [pu erh dante, artichoke green, gunpowder]
RUPERT: You do it then if you’re so clever, Mister I know Everything.
EMMA: Fine! Win -
DIRECTOR: Stop it, Rupert!
DIRECTOR: Miss I know everything
Appreciation post to the cockblockers, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.