So… This just happened…. And now I’m sad.
All 8 Harry Potter movies - Just the Spells
Heeeere at long last are the first of the Harry Potter blends. More characters will happen, don’t worry. This is only the beginning.
- Harry Potter: Treacle tarts, Pumpkin Juice and deep, warming spice. Boyish, yet brave, resourceful, and powerful. [pumpkin spice, caramel, masala chai]
- Ronald Weasley: Burning with passion, love and energy, this blend will effectively warm you whenever you need it. A little might go a long way, but still good to always have around. [masala chai, ginger, almond]
- Hermione Granger: Sweet, bright, vibrant notes, with just a lingering smell of parchment and ink. [ceylon sonata, pu erh dante, caramel]
- Severus Snape: Seemingly bitter and severe, this blend is actually quite smooth, with herbal, grassy notes. [white monkey, pu erh dante, yerba mate]
- Remus Lupin: Smooth, dreamy, moonlit Earl Grey. The earthy, dusty smell of the Forbidden Forest. Chocolate to speed recovery. Best served the night after the full moon. [earl grey moonlight, pu erh dante, chocolate chai]
- Sirius Black: Powerful and playful, with bright notes of lemon and ginger, rounded out with strong, smooth Assam. [assam melody, oriental spice, lemon grass]
- James Potter: Refreshingly bright, youthful, and good natured, but with just a bit of a bite lingering beneath the surface. [irish breakfast, candy apple, gingerbread]
- Peter Pettigrew: Damp earth, musty corners, and slightly bitter. Oft overlooked flavors that may take you by surprise. [pu erh dante, artichoke green, gunpowder]
“You’re…you’re a witch,” whispered Snape.
“But there’s nothing wrong with that.”
All the awards!!! All of them!
<a href=”http://s552.photobucket.com/albums/jj355/Leena17x/?action=view&current=tumblr_lqnr9jCDmg1qbcitv.gif” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj355/Leena17x/tumblr_lqnr9jCDmg1qbcitv.gif” border=”0” alt=”Photobucket”></a>
YES YES YES YES!!
The Slytherin trio in the Marauders era
I frickin’ love these there >.<
Please, stop doing this to me. :(